Glide is a graphical library for .NET Micro Framework (NETMF) that uses a graphical screen designer
. Glide provides a more responsive experience then NETMF's built-in Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) with many additional features, from buttons and lists to keyboards and message boxes. Glide only uses standard NETMF calls so it can run on the default NETMF emulator or any NETMF device with graphics support.
For more information please visit the Glide homepage
- RadioButton (automatic grouping)
- Load windows designed by Glide Designer.
- Animate between windows.
- Calibration window.
- Feed in your own touch events.
- Keyboard handling and customization.
- MessageBox handling.
- Can work on the default emulator or any NETMF device with graphics support.